The EDSB Group of Companies are national providers of Fire & Security, Electrical, Mechanical and Building Services. From Design and Specification through to Installation and Maintenance, our focus is to deliver compliance, alongside an unbeatable level of service.
We work nationally across the UK and we pride ourselves on being a flexible, client focused organisation responding quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs. Our aim is to work closely with our valued clients to ensure our service delivery is exceptional at all times.
Our Building Services team are now looking to employ a Joiner to work across a number of sites across the UK.
The Building Services team are responsible for completing commercial or residential building projects professionally and on time by employing specific trades or skills – in this case, as a Joiner.
This role will include but not limited to the items below:
- Handling tools of various types including heavy machinery and ensuring safe set up
- Performing physical labour activities in a joinery capacity
- Adhere to safety guidelines whilst on the job site
- Ensure all tools and machinery are kept clean and in good repair
- Remove debris and waste from site
- Ensure all specifications are met
- Demolish any old structures before building work takes place
- Excellent knowledge and experience within the Building Services industry with completed apprenticeship or similar qualification
- Good knowledge of materials and building methods
- Good practical skills
- Good communication skills
- Manual dexterity and co-ordination skills
- Physical strength and stamina
- Strong work ethic
- Experience of carrying out Fire Door Inspections
- Experience of carrying out Fire Door remedial works
- FDIS Fire Door Inspector Qualification is preferred but not essential
- Computer literate
- Excellent timekeeping and time management skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Self motivated and a team player, demonstrating professionalism, positivity and proactiveness
Working hours are 08:30 to 17:00 with a 30 minute lunch break. Salary will be discussed at interview stage.
Please register your interest by sending your CV, a covering letter and a details of your current salary to email@example.com