EDSB Compliance Solutions are national providers of Fire & Security, Electrical, Mechanical and Passive Fire Services. From Design and Specification through to Installation and Maintenance, our focus is to deliver compliance, alongside an unbeatable level of service.
We work nationally across the UK and we pride ourselves on being a flexible, client focused organisation responding quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs. Our aim is to work closely with our valued clients to ensure our service delivery is exceptional at all times.
We are now looking to employ a Fire Door Technical Surveyor to work with within the Passive Fire Estimating Team, focusing on all elements of Fire Doors.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- attending site and completing visual inspections and technical surveys
- measuring up and writing the relevant specification
- undertaking audits on site
- producing reports and recommendations
- sending the surveys through to the Design team
- once the work has been designed, checking to ensure accuracy
- All whilst working closely with the Group Client Relationship Director to provide excellent client service.
- The ideal candidate should have a proven background and experience of Fire Door inspections and be competent in undertaking technical surveys.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are required as the majority of the role will involve being in a customer facing environment.
- IT literate
- The ability to work alone and effectively organise your time.
- A good understanding of the Standards which relate to our Industry and the products we install is required.
- A good understanding of Health and Safety is essential.
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours.
- A full driving licence and a willingness to travel to locations across the country.
- Desire to work as part of a growing team and demonstrate flexibility to assist where needed
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Self motivated and a team player, demonstrating professionalism, positivity and proactiveness.
Working hours are 08:30 to 17:00 with a 45 minute lunch break. Salary will be discussed at interview stage.
Please register your interest by sending your CV, a covering letter and details of your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org