The EDSB Group of Companies are national providers of Fire & Security, Electrical, Mechanical and Building Services. From Design and Specification through to Installation and Maintenance, our focus is to deliver compliance, alongside an unbeatable level of service.
We work nationally across the UK and we pride ourselves on being a flexible, client focused organisation responding quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs. Our aim is to work closely with our valued clients to ensure our service delivery is exceptional at all times.
We are now looking to recruit three Area Co-ordinators to work for our Engineer Attendance team in our Leeds office. Reporting in to the Engineer Attendance Manager, each Area Co-ordinator will be responsible for their area (North/Midlands/South) and the duties are as follows:
- Attend engineer planning meetings where required
- Liaise with the Engineer Attendance Manager and management team to resolve customer issues
- Point of contact for engineers
- Log calls via phone/email where required
- Ensure Engineer Attendance emails are completed/passed to relevant team to be dealt with
- Dispatch engineers on a daily basis to cover callouts
- Book in works with customers and re-plan where required
- Ensure all engineers calls have been sent to their PDA’s
- React where necessary to any requests from other members of the EDSB team
- React where necessary to any requests from customers, to be helpful, even if this just means passing on the correct contact info for who is best to help.
- Provide information to customers when requested
- Liaise with contractors and co-ordinate where necessary on works being carried out
- Ensure Direct Dial phone numbers are always used, not personal mobile numbers
- Always use EDSB shared mailboxes for communication, not personal email addresses
- Smile while you are on the phone
- The ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels
- Able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines
- Excellent organisation, written and numerical skills
- Excellent timekeeping and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work both in a team and using your own initiative
- Clear communicator with a good telephone manner
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities with a structured and organised approach
- To be flexible enough to adapt to the reactive environment of the role
Working hours are 08:30 to 17:00 with a 30 minute lunch break. Salary will be discussed at interview stage.
Please register your interest by sending your CV, a covering letter and a details of your current salary to email@example.com