The EDSB Group of Companies are national providers of Fire & Security, Electrical, Mechanical and Building Services. From Design and Specification through to Installation and Maintenance, our focus is to deliver compliance, alongside an unbeatable level of service.
We work nationally across the UK and we pride ourselves on being a flexible, client focused organisation responding quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs. Our aim is to work closely with our valued clients to ensure our service delivery is exceptional at all times.
We are now looking to recruit a Fire Extinguisher Engineer to cover London and surrounding areas, who will be responsible for installing, servicing and maintaining Fire Extinguishers across a range of clients. This is a field based full time role.
Working in line with the current standards, the Engineer will also be expected to build professional relationships with our clients.
No experience is necessary, as full training will be provided for the successful candidate. Applications are welcomed from field based Technicians or experienced Extinguisher Technicians currently working within the Fire Protection and Service industry.
This role will include but not limited to the items below :
- Service and maintain Fire Extinguishers across our client base.
- Carry out scheduled and reactive maintenance in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Be responsible for the management and security of vehicle stock, tools and equipment.
- Build professional relationships with all clients.
- Ensure standards are maintained to current standards.
- Maintain accurate and precise documentation of works completed.
- Previous experience of maintaining fire extinguishers is desirable, however full training will be given.
- Good communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Strong work ethic
- Computer literate
- Excellent timekeeping and time management skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Self motivated and a team player, demonstrating professionalism, positivity and proactiveness
Working hours are 08:30 to 17:00 with a 30 minute lunch break. Salary will be discussed at interview stage.
Please register your interest by sending your CV, a covering letter and a details of your current salary to email@example.com