The EDSB Group of Companies are national providers of Fire & Security, Electrical, Mechanical and Building Services. From Design and Specification through to Installation and Maintenance, our focus is to deliver compliance, alongside an unbeatable level of service.
We work nationally across the UK and we pride ourselves on being a flexible, client focused organisation responding quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs. Our aim is to work closely with our valued clients to ensure our service delivery is exceptional at all times.
We are now seeking to employ a Personal Call Confirmation Administrator to work within our Client Care Team and support the Service Team. This position will serve to give a personal touch to all our clients and ensure clients are aware of the dates and times of engineer attendance.
The successful person will have a great telephone manner and good organisation skills. The position will involve, but will not be limited to, the following :
• Speaking to clients on the telephone
• Booking work in for the Service Team
• Confirming with the Client that the job is booked in and confirming dates and times
• Calling sites direct to confirm work is booked in
• Taking instructions of any special requirements/instructions so the engineer is
• Confirming with engineers which jobs they have booked in and relay any
• Sending an email to the Client as follow up to confirm all the details
• Calling engineers to check on kit stock
• Answering any questions the client may have or referring them on to the
The ideal candidate should have :
• Some experience of administration in a fast paced environment
• Fantastic telephone manner, great communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisation skills
• Ability to juggle priorities and tasks
• Good at problem solving
• Knowledge of Cash 4 Windows desirable not essential
• Be able to think commercially, work quickly and accurately and have a
willingness to learn
The role will be home based but some travel may be needed to the Leeds Design & Training Centre. Working hours are 08:30 to 17:00 with a 45 minutes lunch break. Salary will be discussed at interview stage.
Please register your interest by sending your CV, a covering letter and details of your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org