EDSB Group of Companies are looking for an experienced office administrator/manager to join our installation and project team in Leeds.
Day to Day duties will include;
- Conducting clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Processing Sales files onto the CRM system.
- Coordinate equipment deliveries and returns.
- Manage suppliers on equipment and plant hire.
- Schedule installation appointments and travel arrangements.
- Provide administrative support to the operations team.
- Provide purchasing support to the engineering staff.
- General office management.
- Manage the engineering scheduling system.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a great telephone manner.
- Be well-organised and efficient.
- Have already had some office management/administration experience, preferably in the service or electrical industry although not essential.
- Be well organised.
- Be hardworking and highly motivated.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of MS Word documents and Excel spreadsheets and general ICT proficiency.
- Possess good customer communication skills
- Be required to pass our industry security vetting procedure.
20 days holiday + bank holidays.
Salary is negotiable for the right person.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a fast paced, dynamic company please apply now!