EDSB Compliance Solutions are national providers of Fire & Security, Electrical, Mechanical and Building Services. From Design and Specification through to Installation and Maintenance, our focus is to deliver compliance, alongside an unbeatable level of service.
We work nationally across the UK and we pride ourselves on being a flexible, client focused organisation responding quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs. Our aim is to work closely with our valued clients to ensure our service delivery is exceptional at all times.
We are now looking to recruit an Trainee Fire Door Designer to work with our Passive Fire team at our Leeds office, and the duties are as follows:
- Work closely with the Passive Fire team to develop, design and prepare quotations and drawings for new and existing customers
- Downloading FDI reports from Boris – training will be given
- Updating C4W – training will be given
- Liaising with CRMs/CRDs/Small Works team
- Dealing with suppliers for quotes, certification, data sheets
- Updating master cost sheet/SOR matrices with price increases
- Input supplier quotes into cost sheets
- Fill out quotation documents
- Update Passive Fire Department team quote spreadsheet
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- A joinery background is preferable, or a good understanding of Fire Doors and Passive Fire – relevant training will be given
- A willingness to attend college for work-based learning if required.
- A full driving licence and a willingness to travel to locations across the country
- Experience using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to work well as a member of a team
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Clear communicator with a good telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines
- Excellent organisation, written and numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping and time management skills
- Desire to work as part of a growing team and demonstrate flexibility to assist where needed
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Self motivated and a team player, demonstrating professionalism, positivity and proactiveness.
Working hours are 08:30 to 17:00 with a 30 minute lunch break. Salary will be discussed at interview stage.
Please register your interest by filling in your details below or alternatively sending your CV, cover letter and details of your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org