E.U. Fire & Security Ltd provides a “one stop” solution of Fire Detection, Emergency Lighting, Disabled Refuge and Nurse Call Systems within the life safety Industry. We specialise in all aspects from the initial design process to the final commissioning sign off. We have an excellent reputation
for quality, reliability and service, and are recognised as the largest independent Fire Alarm Distributor in the UK.
With thousands of product lines stocked at our National Distribution Centre, why not give us a chance to prove why we are the best in the industry.
We can offer the following services:
- Nationwide coverage of BS 5839 Part 1 Fire Alarms, and BS 5266 Emergency Lighting schemes, carried out by qualified design engineers, to assist you and your customers. Including BAFE SP203 if required.
- National network of Commissioning Engineers, to test and sign off the system in accordance with BS 5839 Part 1. Including BAFE SP203 if required.
- Dedicated Technical Department.
- CAD design drawings and Zone charts (subject to criteria)
- Bespoke Training facilities & programmes to suit your requirements.
- Purpose built training center equipped with an extensive range of life safety systems,
- offering a fully “hands on” experience.
- Introduction to Fire Alarms, includes both Fire alarm Standards and Product Ranges.
- Fire Alarm basic product training.
- Fire Alarm advanced product training.
- Fire Alarm Cause and Effect programming.
- The training center is open to all our customers to help develop, educate and improve
- knowledge in life safety equipment.
- Whether you are an electrical wholesaler, electrical contractor, fire specialist, consultant
or even from local authorities, we have a course to suit your needs.